We respect and use every gift that is shared for God’s work and glory. You are welcome to visit our monthly Leadership Team meetings where our expenses and fundraising are reviewed at each meeting. We thrive from the support of members and friends who enjoy seeing the difference their gifts make in our community and around the world.
We are about to introduce online giving, text-giving, and card contributions in addition to traditional check and cash donations. We will supply giving statements for your tax records at your request. We want to provide you with as many ways to gives that everyone may share the task of being the church. Look here in the next month to find out about our e-giving options.
The Christian who tithes will be surprised:
(1) At the amount of money he has for the Lord’s work,
(2) At the deepening of his spiritual life in paying the tithe,
(3) At the ease in meeting his own obligation with the nine-tenths,
(4) At the ease in going from one-tenth to a larger percentage,
(5) At the preparation this gives to be a faithful and wise steward over the nine-tenths remaining, (6) At himself for not adopting the plan sooner! 
 Tan, P. L. (1996). Encyclopedia of 7700 Illustrations: Signs of the Times (p. 474). Garland, TX: Bible Communications, Inc.